June 04, 2013

Collection 13 | Ice Cream













































Ice cream season is upon us and LA has a couple of cool places to head to for that sweet icy fix.  Mostly known for its ice cream cookie sandwiches, Cool Haus is conveniently located a block away from our house and open until 10pm during the week.  With flavours like Olive Oil and Rosemary | Beer and Pretzels | Balsamic Fig and Mascarpone, I'll probably be going at least once a week.  Sprinkles, which is known for its amazing cupcakes, also does amazing looking ice cream with one of their flavours being Red Velvet.  The thought of Red Velvet cupcake and ice cream has me straight up salivating at the mouth!

If I haven't turned you off the thought of ice cream so far, check out some of the wonderful image links below.  There are so many super talented cooks and photographers out there.  I just hope my images for the photo styling challenge will be as good as these.  Eeeeek!

Oh and P.S. How cute are the ice cream waffle bowls from Anthropologie?























































1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

If you haven't done so already... Click to follow my blog with Bloglovin




2 comments :

  1. Ginny, you have to try Handel's Ice Cream. I go to the one in Upland whenever I have a couple of hours and want a destination for my motorcycle ride. Yummy!

    Salivating too,
    Beth

    California

    Upland
    373 South Mountain Ave.
    Upland, CA 91786
    (909) 946-9077 Redondo Beach
    1882 South PCH
    Redondo Beach, CA 90277
    (424) 247-8861 Rancho Cucamonga
    6403 Haven Ave.
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
    (909) 989-7065

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beth!
      Oooh no I haven't tried any of those yet. I will have to give one a go... :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips