April 30, 2013

Collection 09 | Feeling Blue

Current obsession: Blue!  I think since buying the dip dye curtains from West Elm (now on sale!) for our bedroom, I am now looking for more inspirational blues to compliment.  I'm also looking to team it up with yellow and even red... sound crazy?  Yes, you're probably right, but I'm the one sleeping in there, right?  Here are a few blue hues below... 











































1 Area Rug | 2 Knitted Basket | 3 Seat Cushion | 4 Ladder | 5 Velvet Chair












































1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments :

  1. I love that blue coverlet in photo #2! I wonder if I can make that.... Btw, my master bedroom is also blue! ~M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could either crochet it or make it out of felt!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips