April 02, 2013

Collection 07 | Office Space

Since perusing some furniture stores recently, I have long been dreaming of some pieces I've seen that would be great for when I have my own 'office space' at home.  I am even more excited by the idea of my own creative space now that I am working from home.  So, here are a few of the things that have caught my eye so far...  













































1. Desk from CB2  | 2. Bookends by Rason Jens from Table of Contents 3. Knitted pouf from CB2  | 4. Rug by Jil Rosenwald from Lulu and Georgia 5. Chair by Charles and Ray Eames from Herman Miller.

{images taken from seller's websites}

1 comment :

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. 먹튀보증업체

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips