February 04, 2013

Week 6_Motivation !

I'm feeling really motivated this week after spending the whole of my Sunday figuring out new fun things for my blog: the wonders of HTML make me smile with glee!

My first task for this week is to catch up with my journalling.  I have a lovely memory book where I can write a short note everyday day for five years.  However, I've been neglecting it somewhat.  I keep telling myself that I'll fill it in once a day but I keep forgetting.  I'm planning to keep it by my bedside to write in every night before sleep time.

This week, I am also planning to make more recipes using cookery books or magazines that I've collected over the years.  The newest book "The Hungoevr Coobkook" was given to me as a gift.  It has some fun, home comfort recipes to help cure a hangover (not that I'm planning on having a hangover everyday this week).  With being away from home and the food that I'm used to, it really does make you crave the weirdest things.  For example, one night I got the taste of chicken and mushroom pot noodle in my head.  Luckily, I was heading to bed so I didn't end up traipsing to Trader Joes for the closest thing.  Another day I ended up wanting a fish finger butty after seeing an advert on the telly for the US equivalent, fish sticks.  Not quite as bad as wanting a pot noodle!

One thing I really want to tell you about are two products I have found myself carrying around over this last week.  The first is a Ginger Orange lip balm from Etta+Billie, a company based in San Francisco.  Their products are all natural, sustainable and use essential oils and smell divine.  I have a grapefruit and cardamom body scrub bar still yet to try.  The second product is a hand cream by TokyoMilk called Tainted Love.  It is a mix of Dark Vanilla Bean, Orchid, White Tea and Sandalwood which makes the scent totally addictive.

Catching up on journalling

Reading material for today

TokyoMilk and Etta+Billie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips